Product DescriptionSkunk2’s industry-leading Pro-C Coilovers for the '96-'00 Civic feature 12-way adjustable valving, adjustable ride height, and a state-of-the-art mono-tube design. Thanks to threaded shock bodies, Pro-C Coilovers offer height adjustments independent of spring preload, which results in significant ride-height changes without sacrificing shock travel or ride comfort. Quick and precise ride-height adjustments can be made for dialing in corner balancing as well as for improved handling, responsiveness, and overall balance. Skunk2’s track- and street-tested Pro-C shock valving offers the perfect balance between daily driving and track performance and its all-new, shortened shock bodies and reduced shaft strokes help maintain adequate suspension travel on lowered vehicles for improved ... performance without sacrificing comfort.
Pro-C Coilovers feature vehicle-specific, carefully selected springs designed to dramatically improve handling, and a race-inspired, mono-tube design for superior performance. Skunk2’s micro-polished, mono-tube design and one-piece, forged shock bodies, combined with its precision-machined, oversized shafts and stainless steel pistons, ensure that each Pro-C Coilover is both responsive and durable. Each Pro-C Coilover also features the highest quality shock oil for consistent performance and triple upper and lower seals to ensure years of leak-free operation. The results are unmatched cornering grip, reduced body roll, and a feel of vehicle control and stability like no other.
Pro-C Coilovers feature hard-anodized, CNC-machined, forged 6061-T6 aluminum spring perches and CNC-wound racing springs manufactured from high-quality, SAE9254V spring steel. Each spring is designed to optimize the balance between comfort and performance and is custom-matched to their respective shocks. Pro-C Coilovers offer ride-height adjustments as low as three inches for an aggressive and sporty appearance.
Just like the entire Pro Series lineup, Pro-C Coilovers set the benchmark for suspension performance. Similar to how Skunk2’s Pro Series Camshafts and Valvetrain revolutionized Honda engine performance, its fully adjustable, Pro-C Coilovers do just that for enthusiasts who are looking for high-performance suspension components at an affordable price. Based on more than 15 years of racing and suspension tuning experience, Pro-C Coilovers feature the same technology Skunk2 uses on its own championship-winning road racing and drag racing cars.
Like all Skunk2 products, Pro-C Coilovers feature a one-year warranty and are designed to provide years of enjoyment for the life of your vehicle. Never wait for a coilover rebuild again; Skunk2 stocks large quantities of replacement dampers that, in most cases, cost less than a typical coilover rebuild. Purchase your replacement dampers directly from Skunk2 to minimize downtime.
- Additional Resources
- Testimonials & Reviews (4)
- Related Products (7)
Since 1994, Skunk2’s led the industry with cutting-edge designs, technology, and race-proven products. Our extensive R&D facilities allow us to produce the highest quality, best performing parts for your vehicle. Each Skunk2 product is designed with advanced 3D modeling software by Skunk2 engineers at our Southern California headquarters. Leading-edge processes like Computational Fluid Dynamics and Finite Element Analysis ensure maximum performance and durability. Rapid prototyping allows us to quickly produce test versions of various products for further analysis. Prototypes are then tested using state-of-the-art dyno equipment and then proven on the race track. Finally, multi-axis CNC processes and precision welding are employed to produce the finest parts possible.... [Read more →]
As part of Skunk2’s commitment to developing the best parts possible, we’ve remained actively involved in various forms of motorsports through technical partnerships, sponsorships, as well as with our own race vehicles for more than 15 years. Since 1994, Skunk2’s continued to secure a number of drag racing and road racing records and championships, including the title of the world’s first 10-second naturally aspirated Honda. Racing provides us with the data necessary to produce high-performance parts that utilize innovative designs, advanced materials, and cutting-edge manufacturing methods. Today we continue our tradition of creating leading-edge products and subjecting them to rigorous tests, both on the track and the street.... [Read more →]
Yes, Pro-S II and Pro-C Coilovers can be customized with a wide variety of spring rates. Skunk2's unique coilover valving allows for spring rates as high as 18kg/mm without the need for re-valving, unlike competitors' coilovers. Go here for a complete list of available Skunk2 Replacement Race Springs.
- “ "You get what you pay for" ” review by Scott Layne on 4/4/12I was getting into the Honda scene when all my friends had Hondas already. All they could talk about was how cheap I could lower my car with Ebay coil overs, and after riding in all of their cars i thought i was going to lose my teeth. After stumbling upon a skunk 2 ad in my superstreet magazine I read reviews online about all of the skunk 2 products, and found out that they had a high reputation for quality (which is the key factor of what i built my car around). After buying the Pro-C coil overs I had no problems bolting them right up, adjusting my ride height was a breeze with the dual ride height adjustability. After driving my car around the block I could immediately feel the performance of the coil overs while turning hard, and launching the car from a stop. I was amazed at how smooth the ride was compared to all the other cars I have ridden in. Till this day I still brag about my suspension and would buy the same coil over set again in a heartbeat. The main factor of my cars that I build is quality, quality, quality and this product and Skunk 2 represent that. If you love preformance and quality the Skunk 2 Pro-C coil overs are the perfect choice for your Honda build.
- “ Great suspension ” review by Derek Wright on 4/4/12When I got them they were very easy to assemble and very easy to install them, the ride is on these are comfortable and not bouncy like most cars out there. The handling was a great improvement I found my times during auto cross improved by a lot they are very responsive and you don't get a lot of body roll due the 800 pound springs I received with my kit. I highly recommend these to anyone wanting to just lower their car with a comfortable ride or wanting to get into racing this suspension is perfect for either.
- “ Love Them! ” review by Exospeed Racing on 1/18/12These coilovers have played an essential part into getting the Exospeed Turbo Civic Coupe into the low 9's! We love the adjustability and the ease of corner balancing with this system. Thank you Skunk2 for making a fabulous product!
- “ Pro-C Coilovers: Amazing ” review by Ryan J. Rawlings on 2/3/11Skunk2 Pro-C Coilovers: Well, all I can say is that they are f*****g amazing. The car stays really flat in the corners, holds tight, and wherever you face the car it will go sharply. Best handling EK I’ve had or been in and will highly recommend to others.